Time is up on sexual violence in the Twin Ports.
As citizens of the Twin Ports, we must all take responsibility in creating the change necessary to live in communities free of sexual violence.
We use the message #timesuptwinports to express that the clock has run out on sexual violence, and that when it comes to the many ways sexual violence is perpetrated, we have had enough.
Throughout April (Sexual Assault Awareness Month) and throughout this summer, we will be spreading awareness of the issue of sexual violence. You too, can become involved:
- ATTEND PAVSA Events: Upcoming BBQ & Cupcake Sale
- VOLUNTEER as a Sexual Assault Advocate by signing up for the next 40-hour training
- SUPPORT PAVSA with a donation
- LEARN about the issue (https://www.nsvrc.org/about-sexual-assault), & about PAVSA services
- SPEAK up, speak out — talk about the issue
- SUPPORT victim/survivors by listening and believing them
Be sure to follow us on social media (@pavsaduluth), and share your support by using our #timesuptwinports hastag: